Trenton Systems – About Us
Established in 1977, Trenton Systems is a global leader in designing and manufacturing board level products & fully integrated computer systems that address the mission critical needs of industries such as government & defense, energy, test & measurement, communications, industrial automation and medical. These products include rackmount computers, rugged & military grade computers, shelfmount computers, single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards.
Our design, engineering and manufacturing facilities are based in the USA, allowing us to maintain high standards for quality – the hallmark of Trenton’s reputation. We are focused on meeting the demands of computing environments in which data resilience, dependability and application integrity are critical.
Advantages of Working with Trenton Systems:
- Customer-driven computing solutions satisfy the most demanding requirements
- Board-level products designed, manufactured and supported in the United States
- Total BIOS control allows modifications that support complex integrated systems
- Backplane designs allow unique ISA, PCI, PCI Express 1.0 and 2.0 configurations
- Rugged enclosures built to withstand shock and vibration in harsh environments
- Five-year factory warranty on all SBCs, backplanes & embedded motherboards
- Board-level products utilize long-life components for 7+ year product availability
- Manufacturing and computer integration facilities are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Trenton is one of the founding members of the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group and we played a key leadership role with regard to writing and publishing industry standards such as PICMG 1.0 and PICMG 1.3. Today, we are engineering and producing advanced computing system solutions using the latest long-life, multi-core processor technology.
Our board level manufacturing facility is located in Utica, New York while our system integration, sales and engineering teams are located at our corporate headquarters in Gainesville, Georgia. Using our state-of-the-art facilities Trenton Systems continues to create a wide variety of award winning, highly dependable products and services.
In addition to the manufacturing and systems design teams, our US-based support team is on call to answer any questions, provide product assistance, after sale product service and technical support. For more information, contact Trenton Systems. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.